Friday, December 14, 2007

how it started

I have been reading blogs for past 2 yrs, but never thought of writing one. Not that I didn't want to, but there is an A-1 class of laziness repleted in each cell of my body, a habit of staying away from tasks which consume even a minimum amount of energy. Expressing your ideas is a tough task... a listener should be able to see, understand whats in your mind. And after writing my MTech thesis, I have realized that I am not good at it. So why did I start now? answer: got some inspiration... how? from where?.... does not matter!!

The first project of my first job in MindTree gave me two good things, first- a new location, LSI office (it was good because I got on site allowance), and second- a new friend, Amit (because he is really good) . I am having a good time with him, not sure whether he thinks the same though. Me and Amit, surrounded by unknown faces working on bugs, implementations, and releases, things which we were hardly interested in after sitting on bench for around a month, used to spend almost entire day together talking, eating, walking and traveling from/to home/office.

During our two months at LSI ,which happened to be the best time after joining thanks to those extra bucks, we both discussed a lot of things...mutual-funds, human relationships, Reebok offers (he might have thought of beating me for this one!), social issues, global-warming, Mausmi* (smile, Amit), 101 ways to earn money, and of course, his Naruto-like powers and psychic healing abilities (probably Ujjwal knows that well). Most of the times we concluded "ye duniya khatam hone wali hai" OR "ye society barbad ho chuki hai" OR "hamari kismat..."! At other times, we were like great philosophers who were to show mankind the right path!!!

This confidence of writing a blog is majorly because of him. Although right now I am not sure how far shall I continue with this new passion, but will definitely write at least two posts...about two topics I generally think about.

*About Mausmi, cant be told much, but it was one of the most important and unforgettable factors of our so pleasant LSI days... thanks Mausmi for all your support... we both miss you so much!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gud initiative.
keep it up.

Unknown said...

Nice to see you writing something in the name of blogs...I wish you continue this for a long time because, you generally have a lot to say!!! After reading your first blog, i got a feeling that you edited it a lot of times. If it is so, try not to edit what you write too many times and let it come out on the paper in the same way as it comes out from your mouth...he he he!!!

Amit said...

thanks Jai (no bhaiya dis time) for the flattery ...
nice one for first blog....hope to see philosophical and revolutionary ones in the future...
and yes ... missin mausami very much ...

NeverMind said...

@tanupriya: thanks, will try to :)

@rahul: so u caught me here also!! had to edit to make it short... try to follow your advice sweetheart... ;)

@amit: we should go to Adobe sometime and say her thanks :P